Saturday, August 14, 2010

we're here!

Joe and I made it to Warrensburg yesterday. It has been a crazy couple of days with trying to get finished packing and actually making it here. We are still in the process of unpacking..I just wish it was all done automatically. That'd be nice! One of the belts on the car fell off yesterday. Joe and his dad had it fixed last night then it fell off! It turns out the guy at auto zone said the part that holds the belt on was actually broken so that broke us a few bucks to say the least. On monday there is a job fair at the school Joe is going to go to. I don't intend to start work till next semester till after the baby is born. Joe brought up a good point. I don't want to be recovering from having the baby and trying to do finals as well. Given I am going to take online classes so I can get a job at the daycare but I still don't want to deal with it. We had to say goodbye to our dog yesterday, It was sad. I'm still sad over it. I woke up this morning and halfway expected to take care of her but then I remembered she is still in Moberly. However, she's in good hands so that helps me to feel better. Oh, about the belt! I called the Christian Campus House and thankfully they have a mechanic guy so he's going to come look at it tomorrow afternoon! We have only been here a day and already have received so much help! I think its going to be a good 2-4 years!

1 comment:

  1. yay for finding help already... it is nice to move somewhere and already start up a support system :)

    ReplyDelete