Tuesday, August 24, 2010

picture!

my new profile picture was taken today. I am now 25 weeks and 4 days. I'm going to stay pregnant until almost 38 weeks. I'm pretty darn excited for this little girl to be born! The doctor put me on another kind of insulin as well as the kind I was already on. The nurse told me I may have to take one of the insulin several times a day to get  things under control! It's totally stinky pricking at myself. I have needle marks where I have given myself shots. I got a couple bruises when I first started the insulin. My belly is humungo (obviously right?) I'm not complaining. I hate to sound like I'm complaining about this pregnancy at all. I'm pretty sure after losing our first daughter it taught me just how much being pregnant is an awesome gift. I've heard of others not being able to have children or they consistently keep losing them. I pray that I don't have to find out how hard it is to lose more than 1 child. I am joining a Bible study tonight at the Christian Campus House. I know, I know, its for the students. I talked to the person leading it. I told her I felt a little weird joining in when I was "Joe's wife". She told me not to worry about it and that I could come. I'm really hoping to make some awesome friendships. I need them! I told Joe today that I'm starting to feel like I'm in seclusion a bit. I got a text today saying a friend I met at the Bible College is in the hospital. I couldn't imagine how scary I might be in her place..can you all pray for her? Her name is Allie. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment