Monday, August 16, 2010

baby!

Baby Claire is doing great! She's weighing in at 1 lb and 11 ounces I think the doctor said. Woo Hoo! We had to be up at 6 in the morning to leave at 7 so we could be at the appointment at 9. We could see her little face in the ultrasound! She's got chubby little cheeks! I will start having appointments every week I think here soon, even though I'm only 6 months into the pregnancy. Joe may start working at a delivery place again! I'm hoping so anyway. We have like .50 to our name..maybe. If he doesn't get a job soon I'm not sure what we will do. I know God will take care of us. I should have learned by now to always have faith that he will. There are times I fret because I try to control life on my own. The apartment still needs cleaned. There is so much clutter! I hate clutter! Then again, if I hated it that much the apartment would be cleaned by now I suppose. We are getting ready to go to the Christian Campus House for 'food on a stick'! I'm excited to meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment