Monday, October 11, 2010

update time!

Claire is doing wonderful! She was VERY active today. The doctor told me my pelvis is spreading. Baby is on her way. Not right now, I'm only 32 weeks but it won't be much longer I assume. She is weighing in at 4 lbs and 12 ounces. She's getting to be a big girl. She was active today during the non stress test and the ultrasound. During the n.t.s. she had hiccups, for about 5-10 minutes straight she had them. I didn't know it was humanly possible to have them for that long and that consistently. I'm a little over 32 weeks. It's getting  hard as the weeks are coming to a close. Her birthday is coming up in 38 days I believe. I asked the doctor today how high my sugar has to be and for how long until the baby is effected or we lose another one. He told me there isn't a specific answer to that question but as long as the baby is moving fine, and my biophysical profiles (tests they do every week) are a perfect 10 then the baby is fine and we most likely will not lose another baby.

Last night I was in so much pain trying to move around in bed. I think I was trying to switch sides. It was miserable! I didn't have that pain with Ella so its kinda hard to get used to.

Joe has a job interview this week!

Keep us in prayer please. for things to work out financially and to calm down the rest of this pregnancy and not be so...uptight

No comments:

Post a Comment