Saturday, October 16, 2010

to quote..kinda

I just read the blog of someone whom I do not know but she has lost 4 children so there is kind of some 'baby lost' connection there. She was talking about how people would through Romans 8:28 at her looking to comfort her. For those who do not know what Romans 8:28 says


28"And we know that [a]God causes (A)all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are (B)called according to His purpose." (NASB)


She was talking about how if you are going to say that to someone going through a hard time, you had better believe it in your own life when bad things happen. To those going through the death of a child it almost feels like punishment to hear that verse. I know I spent many nights wondering what I did wrong to have a child taken from me. 


I have already had some breakdowns today. I'm missing my baby Ella. I hope and pray (literally of course) her sister Claire gets to join her daddy and me in a little over a month alive and healthy. I pray we get to take her home from the hospital when I get released, that she will not have to stay after I leave. I dread the thought of leaving the hospital empty handed again

No comments:

Post a Comment