Sunday, September 26, 2010

not sure what to call this one....

All I know is its crazy to me that 5 babies that I know of have lost their lives this week! I told Joe the feeling of "this baby is going to die" has came back to me. I had kind of the same feeling with Ella. I don't know if I'm starting to feel that way because so many babies have died this week and satan is feeding off of it. I wonder.
I have another doctor appointment for baby tomorrow! I actually have two. It's going to be a busy day, but that's alright. It does our nerves a lot of good to know that our daughter is alive and well. I've been feeling alright the last few weeks. I am sore though! My hips have never been good. She likes to play with my diaphragm so sometimes I can't breathe and that's fun :) For some reason, I think I feel more physical stress with this baby. I mean, she feels heavier I think. I wonder if I think that because its been awhile since I have been pregnant with Ella and just don't remember fully. 
Ever since I have started the Elizabeth George study with the church I have started to try to stick to having scheduled study/and maybe some prayer time in there too. I realize that when the baby does come I will probably want a schedule. I hear that once you make one, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it..I think i remember hearing that. I've only been doing it for a few weeks but so far that's proven to be true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment