Tuesday, July 5, 2011

for the next couple weeks....

Claire and I will be in Illinois while Joe is in the Philippines. I am excited for him that he has this opprotunity. Its going to be a once in a lifetime opprotunity I'm afraid. I sort of half joked with him the other night that once he gets a good GPS job he should take his mom back to the Philippines for a visit, that it could be a mother/son thing.

We have never been apart from each other for more than a night in our whole marriage. For me that was hard enough I don't know how I will make it through 2 weeks. It's a good thing I will have ms. Claire. She is for sure going to be a part of 'home' I am going to be taking with me.

We will head to Moberly for a couple days and then to Illinois. Joe will be staying with me for a night and then going to meet with his group. I am looking forward to having time with my family for awhile. I am not however, looking forward to being home/husband sick. I understand it works both ways. I asked him if he's even thinking about the fact he will miss us. He told me that of course he will but he's trying not to dwell on it.

I still am struggling with a bit of anxiety. I think I will be starting counseling in the next month or so (conflicting schedules)

No comments:

Post a Comment