Wednesday, December 22, 2010

we're back

we got back from our 'trips' yesterday. Being away for awhile was nice but at the same time, we were gone so long I was super ready to be home. The baby did really good last night. She woke up at like 5:30am to eat. However, she didn't sleep on her own last night. We put her in the cradle when she fell asleep and each time she woke up shortly after crying. I wonder if it had anything to do with having different sleeping arrangements while we were gone from home. I'm hoping she gets back to normal quickly. She is making new noises, they are so adorable. I feel like I continue to fall more in love with her every day. Is it weird that I like the smell of her breath? I like it when she breaths on me so I can smell it..I know thats probably weird. I want to get involved in a MOPS group or something. Something that will get me out of the house. It's easy for me to feel secluded and get depressed if I'm alone a lot.

I've been thinking of Ella more lately. People who we would visit with would call Claire "Ella". Well, some people did...not a lot.I'm not saying I'm mad about it or anything. There are times I want to call her Ella. I wonder how I would have dealt with having two girls. I wonder how I'd deal with a year old and a month old. Then again, If Ella would have made it, would we have Claire? What was God's plan when we took Ella back and gave us the desire to try for another baby? I love Claire so much. I wouldn't want to live life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment