Monday, December 20, 2010

taking a break..

from home that is.we left last Thursday after Claire's pediatrician appointment. (Which went very well)
she weighs 7 lbs and almost 2 ounces now. she's still a little small for her age but she came early and well, joe and I aren't the tallest either. we came to moberly, stayed there for the night and then went on to Illinois.
my 3 year old nephew kept asking me if claire is my baby and when I said yes he said something like 'baby go by by' or something like that. He didn't appreciate Claire getting attention because that meant he isn't the baby grandchild anymore. When he saw my mom holding Claire he reached his arms out to her and said 'no. hold me!!!' I admit, it was kinda cute. we are back in moberly until tomorrow and then its homeward bound!

when I am at home a lot I feel like I need to get outta the house, now that I've been gone, I want to go home! I don't know what it is..but it seems like that's always the way it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment