Sunday, March 20, 2011

vacation

joe and i left for california yesterday. we both have been looking forward to the trip for so long. claire & i shared many firsts yesterday. we both flew for the first time, switched airplanes, been close to the border and have been to a few states we otherwise wouldn't have gone to. Claire did better than her momma. she was calm basically the whole time. I cried & got panicky at first when the plane was taking off. on the way up to the sky (pretty much) my ears needed to pop. I tried to hold my nose and blow so my ears would pop. I blew snot...it was gross and now that its over sorta funny. Later on in the flight apparently I was nervous because my hand started to gravitate to the stranger beside me..talk about embarrassment :(
we have a full week ahead of us, i'm looking forward to some fun

No comments:

Post a Comment