Sunday, October 9, 2011

Clairebear and more!

Claire is going to be 11 months old on the 16th! woo wee time has gone by super fast. She is getting teeth now! 3 of them to be exact. Two on top and one on the bottom. She likes to show them off. She's trying to walk now. Little bits at a time. I don't think she trusts herself to go forward yet. She leans forward after a step or two and then she'll end up blopping on her lil butt. She likes doing that. She stands up and falls on her butt and does it repetitively.She likes to "play" this "game" quite a bit.
In Sunday School we are going to start reading 'Not a fan' by Kyle Idleman. I'm pretty darn excited about it! I'm doing a book study online (in)courage.com to be exact. The book is called 'what women fear'. The book on Wednesday morning Bible study is called 'the shelter of God's promises' These new studies really came at a good time in my life. I have been struggling with fear for awhile. Sometimes God's promises don't seem real. Or, if they are, I find myself asking "do they stand true for me?"
Maybe God is punishing me because I'm not searching for him hard enough..or he's testing me in some way...I know the first question is pretty ridiculous to tell myself..the 2nd..maybe so..

No comments:

Post a Comment