Tuesday, August 2, 2011

we've been home for a week now!

It's been really great to be back in our routine. I do realize that I want to be busier though. I really liked having something to do. I have been considering finding a job where I can work a couple days a week at least. I don't want Claire in daycare. It's hard to know who I can trust with my child unless I know them personally. Maybe spending time in a daycare just observing for awhile would make me feel better. I remember the first few days home, I would wake up thinking 'where am I?' I forgot we were home!
Joe has had a stuffy nose since about the middle of his Philippines trip I think. It's taken him some time to readjust his schedule. It's been interesting to watch him to try adjust.
The baby is finally getting a tooth! She has a terrible diaper rash though so it's hard to watch her go through that. She will be 9 months in a couple weeks wow wee!! Joe may have a job soon & school is starting up soon here before too long...
What will we do on the hottest day on record? any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Swim!!! Or stay inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! Pray for snow! Plan for Christmas! That may or may not be what I did and plan to continue doing. ;)

    ReplyDelete