Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm been considering...

going back to school!!! Since we are in Warrensburg I will take online classes more than likely. When I came to CCCB a few years ago, I came with a intent to get a degree in Christian Counseling. After a semester, (with some influence from others) decided it was too hard. I have been thinking about finishing my degree for awhile. Since before I came to CCCB..in '06 I wanted to work in a church as a counselor. It would be awesome to feel like I'm contributing to our finances when our kids are at school. I want to be a SAHM but if/when the kids go to school, I want to feel like I'm contributing. I don't know if its American society but I just feel like I'm on desert island being home ALL of the time. I feel like I should be working. I have been sending up small prayers now and then asking God to make it clear if I'm supposed to pursue this degree thing. I want to do it but I don't want to do it strictly on emotion. Does that make sense?


1 comment: