Sunday, September 25, 2011

attempting..

to not be so dang negative all the time. It's proving to be not as difficult as I thought it'd be. I have been questioning my faith (I'm sure you've read about it in the other posts I've written) But yesterday I talked with a classmate I attended CCCB with and she was asking me Why I hate believed there was a God in the first place? What drew me to those conclusion? So, whats the problem now? Pretty much..thats a condensed version of the conversation. I have been digging back into some books and even as lame as it may be watching some biblical documentary stuff..sort of..The Case for Christ and The Case for Faith are 2 of my favorites. I am reading the book "case for faith" its raising some pretty valid points and its really helping me :)

As for ms Claire, She's getting teeth!!! I think 3!!! She's more talkative than ever these days! She's so loving! She likes to give kisses and hugs. She's adorable.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're being encouraged in your faith, Ashley! That picture of Claire is adorable. She's a sweetie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, I found your blog through the Bloom Book Club link, and I just wanted to let you know that my heart goes out to you, and I'm praying for you tonight. Your story hit a chord with me because I lost my baby girl this summer, and I can relate to the heartache. I'm so sorry for your loss and pray you continue to find encouragement in your faith. Losing my little one completely turned my world upside down, but God really ministered to me in a special way during those worst of times-through the pain He showed me a beautiful picture at a time when beautiful felt so very far away. I've written a lot about it on my blog in hopes of encouraging other women through the experience He gave me. I'm praying He blesses you with encouragement as you dig back in, and with a peace that surpasses understanding. =)

    ReplyDelete