Thursday, August 19, 2010

thursday!

Todays been boring! Cleaning the apartment is still on the priority list unfortunately. I found out some people from home took care of our animals! The dog has been fixed and is going to a new home soon ( I think) and the cats have homes too! I'm excited about that! We went to the grocery store to get groceries tonight..well, some. It's nice to say that..grocery store. Not wal-mart. I understand Moberly has bratchers but I always kinda thought they were more expensive. It's nice that the store isn't far from our apartment at all. We are still waiting on a phone call from someone to give Joe a job. The place he will most likely get won't call him till next week! The reason I say "probably get" is because he's had experience with the job before. I talked to someone who used to live here, she said she really liked it. I hope that I start to really like it too. Yesterday I got sick..again! I thought I'd be done with the morning sickness by now. This little girl will be born in 3 months! I thought a person would be done with being sick by now. If I say things I've already said in previous posts, I'm sorry. I just forget a lot...'pregnancy brain'. So Sunday Joe and I sat in on  a Bible study. They were studying 1st Peter I wanna say. They were talking about how younger people (particularly) treat dressing for church like its no big deal. "like their dressing for the beach" what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment