Thursday, July 11, 2013

its happening...

Claire and I are finally flying to San Diego next week. We've been apart from my husband for roughly nine weeks. There have been times when Claire has said 'i wanna walk. i need daddy.' or "call daddy." its been rough.
We had been in Illinois for about a month in a half. Now we are in Moberly just hanging out till we leave next Saturday. It's been quite and adventure. Its been bittersweet spending time with people I know I won't see for awhile. Probably a year ish actually. Its been hard because he isn't here with me.Obviously, he would be normally.
I'm excited to start a new life in a new place. I'm excited about the confidence I will gain from doing things I would normally have thought that I can't. I'm also apprehensive because I am going to uncharted territory. I've been there a couple years ago. However, it was a vacation that only lasted a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment